8-week introductory Startup Course – Consider it ‘Startups 101’
Proto is an introduction to all things startup: fundamental frameworks, how to cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset, build out your network and refine your business idea/s. The weekly workshops assist you in learning about the startup ecosystem, building your network and advancing your ideas.
- Exclusively available for individuals in the University of Sydney Community
- Delivered online for those unable to attend campus
- For those wanting an introduction to the world of Startups
- Having a business idea is not a pre-requisite
- 2-hour weekly workshops delivered online – attendance required
- 1 hour worth of weekly readings and workshop tasks – required
- Invites to networking & community events – not required but encouraged
- 8-week course comprising of 2-hour online weekly workshops
- Community-focused approach to foster collaboration
- Skill-building for utilisisation as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur
- Weekly workshop tasks to implement key learnings
- Exclusive invites to a range of INCUBATE networking and community events
- Access to INCUBATE’s community of mentors to build network
- Proto acts as a gateway into ProtoX to advance your business ideas, test and prototype
Just want to stay up to date with all things INCUBATE?
Sign up to our Newsletter.