INCUBATE Launches at Adelaide
INCUBATE is launching at the University of Adelaide. Talented students and alumni with startup ideas are encouraged to apply and attend the INCUBATE Information Session by registering here.
INCUBATE, the award-winning startup accelerator program will be running from January to March at The University of Adelaide, in partnership with The University of Sydney Union and Google for Entrepreneurs. The accelerator program encourages entrepreneurship, promotes calculated risk-taking and supports the creation of startup ventures over three months.
“This is a great opportunity for our students: it will open up fantastic entrepreneurship avenues! We are very excited to be hosting this program.” – Claudia Szabo, Lecturer & INCUBATE Program Manager for The University of Adelaide
The program will fund up to four high-potential startups providing each team with:
- $5,000 equity-free business grant
- 11 weeks of co-working space
- Mentorship from Australia’s leading entrepreneurs
- Workshops by experienced early-stage advisors
- The chance to present to potential investors on Demo Day
- Pitching opportunity at National Demo Day in Google Australia Headquarters in Sydney
Some of the mentors involved in the program are:
- Alan Noble, Engineering Director, Google Australia and New Zealand
- Matt Barrie, CEO, Freelancer.com
- Dr Michelle Deaker, serial entrepreneur and Managing Partner, OneVentures
Applications for INCUBATE are now open and we encourage you to apply.
Please go to: incubate.org.au/adelaide
URGENT: Applications close 18 December @ 11.59pm.
INCUBATE Information Session: Monday 16 December, 12pm – 2pm, Horace Lamb lecture theatre, The University of Adelaide. Please RSVP at http://adelaideinfo.eventbrite.com.au
For more information, please contact Claudia Szabo: email@example.com
* INCUBATE is opened to all students and alumni of the University of Adelaide. Individual and group applications are encouraged. Terms and Conditions apply.